New Student Registration
You will register yourself online through your eServices account after you have:
- Completed admissions requirements
- Received an email from Enrollment Services accepting you into a program major, and
- Attended an orientation session
If you have not completed all three of the above, contact Enrollment Services by email or phone (763-576-7710) to find out where you are in the admissions process.
Returning Student Registration
Before you register
- Verify holds: Verify that you do not have any holds that will prevent you from successfully registering for your classes. Log into eServices and click on Dashboard to view any holds.
- Check when you can register: Registration windows open based on credits earned (not including in-progress courses). To check your registration window: log into eServices and click on Courses & Registration and select Registration Window. (Make sure you are looking at the correct semester.)
Non-Degree Seeking and Visiting Students
Non-degree seeking and visiting students are those taking courses without pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate. These students are limited to registering for nine (9) credits and are not eligible for financial aid (loans, grants and work-study). They are not required to complete orientation. If you meet the criteria to enroll as non-degree seeking student or visiting student, you will be able to register online through your eServices account, for any courses for which you've met pre-requisites.